Someone needs to clear this up...

If you use a ipod, you remove the files off the CD in lossless format. To keep the best quality possible. Then use them on your ipod. It is what I did, and I have not seen any problems.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

for a usb thumb drive, use the highest quality mp3 your headunit will play. a lot of headunits wont support lossless wma and ac3. So you may have to use 320k mp3 or 320k wma. if you can use lossless then use that.

the track is up to you. If you have a remote gain knob then use -10 with the bass knob all the way up, then check the -5 track and use the bass knob to find where you clip and mark it, then do the same with the 0db tone.

Now you know if you played some boosted stuff or dubstep which can be -5db you know what the limit is at a glance.

I used the CD to tune, but always use my iPod, haven't had a problem. Hell, before I had the DD-1 thrown on it with the CD, I tuned it with the iPod and it was spot on with the DD-1/CD combo.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz