DubNDodge Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 why the fcuk would any1 do that to this beauty of ah sub Why waste the opportunity to wall socket a sub? Needed a recone anyway so why not have some fun? If I ever get the chance to wallsocket a sub, I'm building a box tuned to 60hz and putting that fucker in the trunk. x2 '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
fox_racin4 Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 Cleaning the gap is simple 99% of the time the coil will come out like a slinky. The downside to it is the burning coil smell WILL linger for a while.. Even once its reconed amd you play ot for a while 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
SnowDrifter Posted August 20, 2013 Author Report Posted August 20, 2013 why the fcuk would any1 do that to this beauty of ah sub **I** did that because it was broken in the first place. If you want me to do something else with it, I'll give you my PP and I'll do whatever you want. On your dime Didn't put it in the car because I don't want my car smelling like burning coil for the next 6 months LOL ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.