Sonic Electronix

id like to know what you guys think about screw ring terminals but im thinkin that the wire strands would break from the screw and that their might be voltage loss and these might save some crimping time lol but I still like the old crimp types cus u no that gnna be connected very well but what do you guys think

[media][/media]

You mean these?
-main-image-14532.jpg

I don't use them cause I find those expensive(like $10 per), and since I have proper crimping tools, I use regular lugs.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Its like the input of a amp. You screw it down and tightens against the wire and the terminal. they look good and I think more people would use them if they were cheaper. But you can get a lot of lugs for that price

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

It's just something else that you'd have to check every so often to make sure it hasn't came lose.. No thanks and especially at the prices they want

Those suck, look bad and give you a point that could possibly fail. Solder or crimp properly call it a day. Fuck those things they look tacky as hell.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived