9tr3g Posted August 21, 2013 Author Report Posted August 21, 2013 OK good to know. I talked to a local guy that does a ton of stuff with psi. He it would probably be around $300 apiece for a decent recone.
bkolfo4 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 $300 each? Fi sells the recones right on their website. $140 for a loaded recone kit. Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
9tr3g Posted August 21, 2013 Author Report Posted August 21, 2013 Yea he said 300 each. Do I even want to ask why the hell fi spelled all that shit backwards lol at 300 apiece I was going to say the hell with it and get something else. At Fi's price it might be worth it now. I've never tried to mess with the custom stuff so I'm new to this
CortezDTV Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 300 seems steep as fuck espically if one is blown cuz u have to recone then together IMO SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
9tr3g Posted August 21, 2013 Author Report Posted August 21, 2013 I didn't think it was too bad depending on the condition of the one that works. They were reconed recently according to him.
CortezDTV Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 If they both work price is ok I just sold 2 re hc 10s and a Fi n2 Btl for 600 all working Sooo u judge SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.