Need some opinions people.

I got my purple lugs/leds and box already painted pearl purp. I wanted to keep running with this purp idea and wrap my malibu in either a Matte metallic purple or potentially a chameleon purple vinyl.

20130819_125957_zps89a833ad.jpg

The purp looks good and I'm sure you guys have seen it every once in a while online or at shows. If I went with this idea though I wouldn't have a 2nd color that I can kind of throw in as an offset to the all purple/black.

Would look like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9sFdXzmncc

The Chameleon purple looks fkn sick IMO and it could be a purple to teal/blue/or pink. I'd most likely do a purple to blue to keep the colors similar. If I did this color then I could use a blueish or tealish offset color around my car. Some interior pieces/engine pieces and other things could help offset the chameleon.

This is what it would look like

90409145.jpg

What do you guys think I should do? I have a guy that will wrap it in 3m for 800$ plus jambs so I am DEFF getting it done, just not sure on the color.

Here is the malibu now.......also, I will be adding a RK sport body kit to help clean up the bu and take away another 2" of ground clearance to get me a little lower.

20130713_131024_zpsce34efd0.jpg

Here is a pic of the kit.....it doesn't look ricerish either just helps clean it up IMO

IMG_2206.jpg

Thoughts? :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

That stance in back :wub:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I don't like the chameleon, It seems old to me and kinda lame. The matte purple is a bad ass idea though. And the kit looks damn good.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

I don't like the chameleon, It seems old to me and kinda lame. The matte purple is a bad ass idea though. And the kit looks damn good.

Took the words right out of my mouth.. The Purple would have more of a "Pop" to it, there for stand out in the crowd... the chameleon is classless and ricey, and esp with that body kit, it brings more elegance so i think you should keep that going in the wrap.

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Ya thats what I feel like I "used to" think about the chameleon thing because a few years ago the paint jobs got really overplayed and IMO weren't done tastefully. Lately though I rarely ever see a color shifting car minus the occasional ugly donk on 38s lol.

I LOVE that matte purple though I just don't know what I'd do for all my offset colors. Wrap will be purple, rims are matte black. I wanted to paint my engine cover and some smaller interior pieces inside as well. I just don't want it to be too plain with a ton of purple and no 2nd color besides black haha

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

maybe some matte white accents inside and under the hood. It could flow well and not be too much.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

maybe some matte white accents inside and under the hood. It could flow well and not be too much.

Well I already purposely blacked out the exterior trim and interior trim so I doubt I'd ever do any white. Never been a fan not sure why.

If I ran with the purple matte I guess just blacking and purp wouldn't be that bad. Deff would be cleaner than the color shift route when it comes to simplicity

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

Archived