Jessica Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=95TEqEDE75Y Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Emmet Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 Coulda sworn it was a guy at first. Pretty cool though. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
ROLEXrifleman Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 Were was the girl? I saw the homeless guy with the rope, that's it Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Jessica Posted August 23, 2013 Author Report Posted August 23, 2013 Well, his name is linda. But yeah, I don't see a girl either. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
big dee Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 Wtf that bitch could tie your ass up before you knew what happened . And I think she's shooting for the guy look lol
lifted_silverado Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 Honestly im not impressed, ive seen 2-3 guys where I work do this stuff with 2 1/2" ropes that are soaking wet. I work on one of the biggest hydraulic dredges in northern america. Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.