ghostlyrich Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 im in oklahoma city, ok Okay, nevermind. Thanks for the reply. maybe he can ship the boxs for free! haha even if its 20$ for 1000 emptys shipped thats really good deal XD My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
big dee Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 again.. caught doing what? youve never elaborated. cutting them up?do I realy need to elaborate ? Your using them for any thing other than mailing shit is a federal offense . Personally if you go to jail over boxes is your problem. I'm just giving you advise .
big dee Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 I'm sorry lol I'm not taking a risk of prison time or fines over boxes . Some people are not so bright lol . Like I've said it's on you what you do to get card board to make templates , but I would go to the supermarket an snag a few free ones. Go head tho make a fort with em but when the cops come kick your card board door down an post that stupid shit all over the news don't say you wasn't wArned or didn't understand your high risk cardboard lmao
Emmet Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 I'm sorry lol I'm not taking a risk of prison time or fines over boxes . Some people are not so bright lol . Like I've said it's on you what you do to get card board to make templates , but I would go to the supermarket an snag a few free ones. Go head tho make a fort with em but when the cops come kick your card board door down an post that stupid shit all over the news don't say you wasn't wArned or didn't understand your high risk cardboard lmao "Breaking news! Man found with 25 crates of boxes after sting operation, community is safe once again" Yeah no. It's boxes, stop being so dramatic. Fuck. Same with other folks. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
big dee Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 No it wouldn't be saying anything like that if it made news. It would be more comical than what you saying. No one bitch when stamps an such go up. It's shit like this that's responsible for inflation to a point. I can careless what he does with his boxes or how he's getting them.
big dee Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Think if you owned a company that have free boxes for stuff your shipping to them or through them and people lied to get your boxes . That shit would bankrupt a company before long if others did the same thing when they need boxes. Think about that one . I'm not making a big deal out of it but truths the truth an that's the truth. Lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.