genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 any of you guys use cardboard boxes to make patters before transferring it onto wood? well, I do. so, as many of you know, usps gives out free flat rate boxes, perfect to cut up! knowing this, I go to the website, and place an order for 20 of each size.. more than enough, I think. I get home Friday, and get my mail, and see my boxes arrived. but, it seems I made a slight mistake. see, instead of ordering 20 boxes of each size.. I apparently ordered 20 CASES OF 25 of each size. fuck. oh, and one "variety pack" as a final "fuck you" lol. anyone need some boxes?
Karkov Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I am so sorry for laughing but this deserves it, not at you but the situation, I hope you understand Just the way you presented it too, i see thread title, enter, and read you just got home to see all that, I can only imagine!!!!! Damn dude, I don't need boxes...... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
79 cutty Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Time to start selling everything you own as you now have boxes to ship everything out with! Lol Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
RCP Audio Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 I AM BLOODY LOOSING MY SHIT OVER HERE thats just funny as heck! PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 ya, NO IDEA what im going to do with 2040 boxes (40 of them being the boxes the boxes came in.
pa-pa-platypus Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 well you sir may have too much of a good thing.... build a cardboard ship This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
ProMaxx316 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Now you can make a fort If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
RCP Audio Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 list em on craigslist and see how much you can get.... PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
RCP Audio Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 double post PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
ProMaxx316 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 I guess you wont be board for a while............... If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.