You can't say a lift on a car is ugly but lowering a truck is ok. It's the same idea in the opposite direction.

I had a honda accord and lifted the back up a good 3" to handle the weight of a stereo. I wouldn't go and throw some 30" tires on it, but it gave in a nice look. It wasn't 3" of lift after the stereo go put in.

cool-story-bro.jpg

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

You can't say a lift on a car is ugly but lowering a truck is ok. It's the same idea in the opposite direction.

I had a honda accord and lifted the back up a good 3" to handle the weight of a stereo. I wouldn't go and throw some 30" tires on it, but it gave in a nice look. It wasn't 3" of lift after the stereo go put in.

cool-story-bro.jpg

You must lower your trucks ;)

I can understand raising the rear of a car to support extra weight such as a system. What I don't understand is raising a car as if it was a 4wd truck lol. Then again some people don't understand making a vehicle lay frame. I can appreciate the amount of work that goes into each vehicle. even if I think it looks goofy. Really there are a ton of things I don't get when it comes to what people do to their rides.

Your logic is flawed...

I guarantee you that if you lifted a honda accord and put big tires on it and then bagged a truck and put big rims on it 99% of people who were showed the two vehicles would agree the truck looks nicer. So no, it's not the same thing just opposite. Nice try though.

I like both, but I think lowered trucks are cooler... because most truck mods that I see are lifted, I like to see something different like bagged trucks... just like slamology :)

I think a slammed Raptor might look weird...hahaha

I've had that thought since the Raptor came out. How would one look slammed.... I don't know I'd do it to a real raptor, too much work plus those trucks are hella expensive. Maybe a Raptor clone.

I like both, but I think lowered trucks are cooler... because most truck mods that I see are lifted, I like to see something different like bagged trucks... just like slamology :)

Yeah lowered trucks are definitely cooler. I think I like that look from growing up around hot rods and just custom cars in general. Growing up lifted trucks just looked weird to me, course back then (the 80's) most lifted trucks were built for one thing and that was off road use, unlike today. Just the other day leaving work I see a beautiful 72 blazer with a lift, probably 8 inch or so. Don't really know, didn't talk to the driver since I really didn't care to ask bout the truck. Just wanted to get home lol. This thing was nice, but I can almost promise you it wont see any serious off road action.

Archived