2013 Cadillac SRX.. i can't be the only one asking.

you seem like a pretty decent guy. a guy that does things right already. i understand you maybe not wanting to do this install yourself for whatever the reason.. BUT sometimes on a vehicle this new it is just better to do it yourself.

and if i was in your shoes, i wouldnt want just any shop doing it either. they would definitely have to show me some previous installs etc.

and if i was in your work boots, i would do it myself.

edit: it seems as if the technology is becoming more of a hassle then less of a headache for doing it yourself. in that case....... :drink40: goodluck lol

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

The issue js the cue system in the new caddies. Its not as easy as tapping into the factory wires. Im pretty sure its digital as well which makes it more upscale as well. When I get to a computer ill do some research.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived