2013 Cadillac SRX.. i can't be the only one asking.

I want to have an OEM upgrade device installed in my 2013 Cadillac SRX, specifically the Alpine PX- H800. Along with a 5 channel amp, subwoofer and maybe speakers on top of the CUE system. But i cannot seem to find ANYONE on any forum who has done this. I cannot be the only one who has bought one of these and wanted to add some better sound. Anyone come across any videos or logs, please post them here. None of the shops im gogin to have done one and that makes me nervous. I plan on having the alpine processor added then either a 5 channel or my zapco 6 channel added after that and a set of JL C5 speakers or Pioneer stage 4 speakers and a Jl Audio 10 or 12" w6 subwoofer.

Are you asking if how to install the processor with your factory stereo?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I honestly have no idea who close by id consider. You may have more luck with the city shops or even philly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Look if u want to use the factory stereo and upgrade your sound its not that hard..just buy a line output converter like jl cleansweep and wire it up..if it has a factory amp (which cadillac probably does) bypass it just figure out which wires are the speaker wire and either t tap them or completely disconnect them and run then to your output converter. So if u want to use a 5 channel amp put on the converter run the 3 sets of rcas to the amp. Then run speaker wire directly to the speakers. Run your power wire ..find a good ground and plug it all up..set the gains and ur done..but if that seems too much for you just know you may end up comming out of pocket 2-400 just in labor and they will try to sell high end products for high end prices based on the car you have

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

And even if you get it all instslled at a shop it doesnt mean you wont have problems with it eventually. If you abuse your equipment or try to push it beyond its capabilites you will burn things up. You can honestly just buy an oscilloscope for less than the price of labor for your job then watch youtube vids and learn how to do it..good luck ..and if u get it done at a shop just remember not to turn it up too loud and always keep an ear out for distortion

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

• 2 months later...

Jl audio clean sweep does not have the outputs to successfully integrate with the CUE system and that is coming from JL Audio. And its not the system that is the issue to install i can handle an advanced install. It is the CUE system integration that is the issue. And ive recently heard an AUDISON all digital system and it is amazing. After decades doing my own advanced installs this is one im glad to pay 2 grand to have done for me.

Not worried about the money. And if a shop messes up, they pay to fix it. And pushing your equipment beyond its limits is a rookie move, something i am far from. I never increase ohms, or take the short,easy or cheap way. Im happy to pay for a system to be done right especially since it is my daily driver and my wife will not let me dive into another project that ends up on the living room floor and me not being able to drive it. 50 grand is a lot to pay for a vehicle just to have it sit while i work on it. I did not ask for advice on doing it myself. I do not need advice for that i already know how to do it. It is just that i do not want to this time.

Dont you love advice when they dont understand the brevity of the situation?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived