HELP 2k5 grand cherokee active

THEKINGsBACK

Just picked up my pioneer prs 80 and I've read that it can be used a 2 way active setup.

Well my question is. I'm switching everything in the jeep out to Polk db6501 in the 4 doors and I'm going to try and fit the Polk db 5251 in the dash where my normal 3.5s would go.

I'm going to run everything off of a Rockford fosgate t800-4ad ... Or I want to let me say. So essentially that means there would be 12 speakers total. 6 For the mids and 6 tweets total for the highs..

Now is that the correct way to do that. My ohm load would be 1.34 per side bc i would use 3 mids on each of the 2 channels and same thing for the tweets. which is fine for that amp as its 1ohm stable.

Would that be correct or am I looking at this all wrong

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Help help help

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Help help help

ok ... Please let me start off by saying that when you normally "go active", that means you have a single amplifier channel for each independant driver in the system ...

So if you have 12 speakers in your vehicle and want to go proper active ... you will need either eight 2 channel amplifiers or three 4 channel amplifiers to make this application work correctly ...

Make sence ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived