When it Rains it Pours - Update pg. 3

Keep your head up and stay strong.. Enjoy the memories bro.. Sorry you're having to deal with this and I hope your wife helps you through this process. Prayers for you all.

My wife is working trying to help support us, and has been an amazing source of strength for me and my mom. I don't know what I would do without her.

Well my mom is getting worse...

She can no longer stand on her own to get up for any reason. Her pain level is higher than its ever been and the Vicodin seems to make no difference. Going to call her dr today and see what other options we have.

Sorry to hear this man. Hopefully they can give her some morphine. I know how this feels, hopefully you get to spend as much time as possible with her.

Stay strong brother!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Stay strong brother!

Sorry to hear this man. Hopefully they can give her some morphine. I know how this feels, hopefully you get to spend as much time as possible with her.

That is something I am able to do. I'm not working right now. After my dad passed in June I had 2 choices for my mom. She needs around the clock care so I could either put her in a home or provide that care myself. I chose to quit working and care for her. It resulted in hard financial times, but at least my mom gets to stay in her home and I can take care of her.

Stay strong brother!

Doing my best bro. Thank you.

Keep your head up.... spend time with her....

I lost my Dad to cancer 2 and a half years ago...

and today he would have been 65....

I am glad I spent the time with him when I could.

Thanks bro. Sorry to hear about your Dad, at least the suffering is over.

Today my biological mother would be 50. She passed away in '09 due to heart problems.

• 1 month later...

A little update....

Moms pain levels are getting worse, understandably so due to the cancer spreading.

She is and has been on Vicodin for a while now. To help manage her pain, the Dr. prescribed OxyContin a while back, about a month or so to take in combination with the Vicodin but her insurance doesn't want to pay for it, well they haven't yet anyway. We have been waiting on a "prior authorization" for over a month. In the mean time her Dr. gave her a morphine prescription but she can't take it because it makes her sick. Figures.

My in laws vehicle took a dump so I gave them my ride since my mom has the same year make and model vehicle that I have, I just use hers. I am going to migrate some stuff over to her Expedition, and I took out a loan to order up some stuff to do a build in hers. I will work on it slowly but surely.

Thanks again.

sorry to hear this man!! I kinda understand where you are right now. My father has problems himself and I often go to sleep hoping I will wake up to see him the next day but you never know what can happen.. really hope the doctors are wrong about the time you're mother has left, you're family will be in my prayers! I wish the best of luck to you man!!!

SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU

Archived