When it Rains it Pours - Update pg. 3

Some of you may know I lost my dad a few months back on my birthday. Two months before that, I got married but haven't had much time to enjoy married life since I moved in with my mom to take care of her when my dad went to the hospital. Well, today my mom got the results from some recent tests....

She has lung cancer and it has spread to her bones. She has several other ailments as well, hence the need for around the clock care. Dr. said optimistically she has 6 months left at best. She is too weak to survive chemo, and radiation won't help prevent it from spreading since its already spread so far.

I know that there isn't anything that I, or anyone else can do, but I have grown rather attached to the SMD forum and amongst other things, it provides me with an outlet to vent so that's what I am doing. If anyone reads this, thanks for taking the time to do so.

Was starting to piece together equipment after getting rid of much of my stuff to take care of my dads final expenses, now it looks like my build will have to be put on he shelf to help pay for moms treatments, meds, and final expenses when the time comes.

I know there are brighter days ahead, just have to take it one day at a time.

Thanks again to all who read this.

all you can do is keep your head up and keep pushing forward, try and make the last memories the best memories, and stay positive even though it might feel like there is nothing to be positive about.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Damn, man. Life sure can have it's tests. Just hang in there bro. Sorry to hear about all this. Keep your head up man.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Geeez man, I'm sorry :( I couldn't imagine what you must be dealing with. I will keep you and your mother in my thoughts and prayers man.

Wouldn't know how to handle that man. wish you and your mother all the best....Spend as much time with her as you can.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

all you can do is keep your head up and keep pushing forward, try and make the last memories the best memories, and stay positive even though it might feel like there is nothing to be positive about.

Sorry to hear what your going through.. stay strong take care what needs be done.stereos can wait.

Damn, man. Life sure can have it's tests. Just hang in there bro. Sorry to hear about all this. Keep your head up man.

Geeez man, I'm sorry :( I couldn't imagine what you must be dealing with. I will keep you and your mother in my thoughts and prayers man.

God bless you. .you will b in my prayers. ....

Ive been having family health problems too all i can say is keep your head u and do what you have to do

Prayers your way

Wouldn't know how to handle that man. wish you and your mother all the best....Spend as much time with her as you can.

Thank you all. Since I spend 24/7 with my mom and don't get out much, this forum, you guys, are my outlet and I appreciate the kind words. It means a lot and I don't take it for granted.

Archived