Sonic Electronix

buying from woofersetc_outlet on ebay?

When the preorder was out on the Sundown x-10's i didnt have the cash to preorder them so i was forced to wait til they were available to the public. just looked on ebay and i found the x10's for sale by woofersetc_outlet on ebay. would it be sketchy to buy these from this seller? their website says that i would have a 2 year manufacturer warranty so im just making sure before i pull the trigger. I figured you guys would know the scoop. any feedback is very appreciated.

06 v6 Mustangbig 3Mechman 270 Hybrid G2 interstate batteriesBC3500 wired at 12 Sundown x-10 D4's

I buy from them

And have had no issue with the product

Only issue is the freight price, they are double what all the other companies charge you

Only thing ive herd about them is there not an authorise dealer for morel and rainbow and possible a few other brands

But they do sell legit gear

Woofersect is an authorized sundown dealer so I wouldn't be worried at all.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

alright thanks guys. witht that info im gonna looking to pick me up a pair of x-10's. so excited

06 v6 Mustangbig 3Mechman 270 Hybrid G2 interstate batteriesBC3500 wired at 12 Sundown x-10 D4's

Archived