ok i tried to sell an amp for a steal 300 for a working 7k....

so far i got a flake

a person wanting pics cause he does not want it if it has scratchs (its a 7k for 300 thats 6 years old IT HAS SCRATCHES)

i don't have paypal so i asked for a money order (i am told thats not safe even if i am a super seller)

another flake

so F it price has gone up 400 for the hassel i don't need to sell any of this i would just like to hurry up and move foward on my 62 chevy build and this money would help

i tried to hook someone up for cheap if you are serious and want a working 7k for cheap PM me if not move along i do not like my time being wasted when i am basically giving someone a great deal

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I didn't say I didnt want it if it had scratches...I just wanted to know how bad the scratches were....lol...and I offered u 450.00 shipped.....and u decline shipping it to me....go sell that shi** local in ca. Glws..... ;) ;) ;)

Just install it in my car. I'll keep it warm.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived