CJs Droppin' HZ DC Audio F150

The Ginger? Everyone relax, situation normal. Berger on the job, Cody will have been married, moved and had a couple kids before it gets finished lol. Looking forward to this build, like all the previous builds.

Better watch how you speak about Berger!! You may be getting a message from him! haha

I will am living 2 hours from him.....It will get done!

So you moving to Va.??

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Das alotta wire lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Das alotta wire lol

Yeah. I am trying to figure out where I am going to put 8 runs of 2/0 front to back. 2 runs +/- off the 400 Singer to the back bank of 1400s and 2 runs of +/- off the front D6500 to the back 3100s. I am all about overkill!!!!

H

O

L

Y

FUCKBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did not just buy up all the damn copper on the planet! Yes, yes I guess you did! Shit! Ok I'm done, I'll just sell all my stuff now. No sense in even trying anymore!

Ok buddy show us how it's done!

OH btw, since it's obvious you don't need it, can you send one of your paychecks this way please!!?? Or I'm not greedy, can you pay Jon for my second Crescendo bc3500.1d please!?!

:shrug: just thought I'd ask.

OK DO WORK!!!

Archived