Sonic Electronix

wtf Sound solutions audio "ssa"

Either SSA rectifies the problem or they don't, no amount of complaining here will fix that problem for you.

EDIT: Make a thread explaining what happened on SSA and see what they'll do to help you.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

im thinking he wired one sub to 4 ohms and the other one to 1 ohm... OP please double check how you wired your subs.. sometimes we think it was done right then when we get the subs out we see they are wired wrong.. it has happen to the best of us

One at 4 and one at .5 according to ohms law. Cant get a dual 1 from a dual 2.

a SINGLE dual 2ohm can be brought down to 1 ohm

you guys do have a reading issue... HE WIRED 1 SUB AT 4 OHMS AND THE OTHER AT 1 OHM THEN WIRED THEM TOGETHER.

correct! That is just the impedance of each one wired by themselves. One reads 4ohm series an other is around 1ohm series.. its lije my new one is a dual .5 voice coil. I did wire them both up an one is pounding harder so here I am telling yall

09 mustang gt

im thinking he wired one sub to 4 ohms and the other one to 1 ohm... OP please double check how you wired your subs.. sometimes we think it was done right then when we get the subs out we see they are wired wrong.. it has happen to the best of us

One at 4 and one at .5 according to ohms law. Cant get a dual 1 from a dual 2.

and you are wrong he can only wire to .5 or 2 ohms and 8 ohms with 2 dual 2 ohms not 4 and .5 like you claim

I don't know why they were unwilling to fix their mistake. And without them allowing a refund seems shitty to me

I have emails to show ya how dumb they are. He keep saying "umm im gonna have to chexk on that" an never got back with me

09 mustang gt

Unless there terminals are backwards. . Like they have stickers wrong an the neg an pos sign wrong.

could be.. i think my mayhems are like that. 1 of them

Archived