Jump to content

New Tires, new pics - 1990 CRX Si


Robb

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just installed these Bridgestone Potenza RE-11A on my 1990 CRX Si, August 26 2013.

My 7 year old Bridgestone RE01R were worn down to the belts so it was time to change the tires. These tires are Made in Japan, treadwear rating of 200.


I also got the CRX corner weighed, and did an alignment.

Some pics an a video:




9645409911_3087b84031_b.jpg

9645393429_c0ece1a418_b.jpg

9645309285_f25fe63219_b.jpg

9648558454_fdfac5ee06_b.jpg

9645339357_3586bd7137_b.jpg

9648605072_a20d751898_b.jpg

9648617932_a1e3408388_b.jpg

9645400665_e3d9a65252_b.jpg

9648651284_f4148d912f_b.jpg

9648524868_3425513c77_b.jpg

9648490868_bba56abf82_b.jpg

9648674188_fb20ae2594_b.jpg

9648511146_65454f9a04_b.jpg

9648584866_085c871980_b.jpg

1990 Crx - Clarion DRZ9255 - Zapco Studio 50 & 100 - Kicker nd25a - Morel Elate 6

1991 Civic - Alpine 7909 - Zapco Studio 150 - Zapco z300C2 - Boston RC61 - Mtx slx2 - Kicker s12D sub

Posted

Holy shit that's a clean Rex, especially for being up in Canada! Looks great man, rims fit that car pretty damn well :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

thanks !

1990 Crx - Clarion DRZ9255 - Zapco Studio 50 & 100 - Kicker nd25a - Morel Elate 6

1991 Civic - Alpine 7909 - Zapco Studio 150 - Zapco z300C2 - Boston RC61 - Mtx slx2 - Kicker s12D sub

Posted

Wow, that thing looks brand new!

Well done, I love a clean CRX.

I've always wanted an Si to play around with.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Posted

Looks awesome!! Definitely the cleanest crx I've ever seen!

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Posted

Saw this on I think Honda Tech forums? That thing is soooooo clean. I think I started drooling when I saw it. My best friend has a '91 CRX that we're working on. Some usual rust which we've since bondo'd out, but the interior...fucking perfect. I'll make a build log when it comes time to build the system.

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

Posted

Very nice man! That is one clean ass Crx!

Posted

Saw this on I think Honda Tech forums? That thing is soooooo clean. I think I started drooling when I saw it. My best friend has a '91 CRX that we're working on. Some usual rust which we've since bondo'd out, but the interior...fucking perfect. I'll make a build log when it comes time to build the system.

yup. Im on hondatech.

1990 Crx - Clarion DRZ9255 - Zapco Studio 50 & 100 - Kicker nd25a - Morel Elate 6

1991 Civic - Alpine 7909 - Zapco Studio 150 - Zapco z300C2 - Boston RC61 - Mtx slx2 - Kicker s12D sub

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 432 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...