Walled Taurus with Lambo Doors....

Almost makes me miss my Taurus...... lol. Looks good OP, I spent thousands in stereo on my 05 Taurus, they're good cars and reliable and I know when you own it, its got potential. Just skimmed through the pics and some of the posts, if you ever have suspension problems use struts made for your car but get the rear springs for a for a Gen 2 Taurus. Moog Part # CC859. I had a DC XL 12, D3400, shit load of deadener and wood and a DC 3.5k in the trunk and it barely dropped 1/2". DC Power does make an alt for the car, I had a 270XP in mine and when I had the alt it ran great... but it died on me about a year and a half ago and I no longer own the vehicle and still haven't received my $600 alt back from them that I have no use for, so look else where IMO. Always thought about a wall but never went anywhere with it. Keep up the good work!

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Almost makes me miss my Taurus...... lol. Looks good OP, I spent thousands in stereo on my 05 Taurus, they're good cars and reliable and I know when you own it, its got potential. Just skimmed through the pics and some of the posts, if you ever have suspension problems use struts made for your car but get the rear springs for a for a Gen 2 Taurus. Moog Part # CC859. I had a DC XL 12, D3400, shit load of deadener and wood and a DC 3.5k in the trunk and it barely dropped 1/2". DC Power does make an alt for the car, I had a 270XP in mine and when I had the alt it ran great... but it died on me about a year and a half ago and I no longer own the vehicle and still haven't received my $600 alt back from them that I have no use for, so look else where IMO. Always thought about a wall but never went anywhere with it. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the info, heads up, and compliment! So far I'm surprised how little it's sagging.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Good job thus far op. Nothing agaisnt you but I dislike any four door car with lambos. But thats just my opinion.. and I like everything else you've done thus far. I encourge you to continue!!

On a side note I use to have an 05 Taurus SE.... With some TLC they can be some decent looking cars.

photo-1-1.gif

I went a different route with the doors tho

PICT0040.jpg

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

And after doing these lambo doors, I will NEVER do another pair again. They SUCKED! And that's a great idea for the clear plasti-dip for a protectant!

This is esentially how I want it to look. Except with white rims.

00_03taurus_katocombatfront_2.jpg

For some reason..this would be what a four door mustang would look like not talking shit or making fun.more power to you to learn all this.will help when you when you movs on to another car.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally something quality to replace my Dual that finally shit out.
1374751_10151896206874228_410801860_n.jp

And on another note, instead of going with 4 tantric md's I had originally planned.... I decided to step it up a notch. Or two. (4) CT Sounds Exo 15s. Will eventually be strapping them on another b2 zero.5 once I buy the electrical to back them up at .5 ohms. 3 months or so and I'm hoping for at least a 155ish. When spring comes around and It's warm enough to rip it all out and start over... It's the road to 160. :)

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

How hard were the suicides, or did you have them installed?

Sorry bro somehow I missed your reply.. Anyways it was pretty decent if you know how to weld and flass lol. Its VERY time consuming lol lot of messure 100 times cut once action.

I bought my hinges from this site. They're very well made and can candle the weight of the door well. Only downside is due the the size of the hinge I lost the ability to roll the rear windows down. Which i didn't care because they only roll 1/2 anyway....

http://streetdreamsbyross.com/hinges_suicide.php

This was when I first got it back from the body shop (aka my neighbor's house lol)

Sorry I don't have these ones save on my photobucket ( imageshack sucks :( )

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/pict0021un8.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/pict0022fd4.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/114/pict0030hc6.jpg/

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Archived