tDamesProductions Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Hi, I have 3 subs well four but I want to do a 4 sub box in the trunk of my 98 grand prix. I don't have trunk dimensions yet but I will use the entire trunk. I broke 2 pre fabbed boxes (lol) and I need a custom one. I prefer them firing upward with a port somewhere or anybody have suggestions? I'll post pics later
bighossf150 Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 you wont fit 4 xfl's in a proper box in the trunk, they like big boxes with big ports Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
HowLowCanYouGo Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 4 subs in a trunk? You wont have the room for a box big enough for those subs to work properly. I had a 96 gran prix with 2 of those subs in a 4.6 cube ported box firing forward and once my amp was in the trunk it all hardly fit. So i'd say do 2 of them subs back port back Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Omega5002 Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 sell 2, and build a proper box for 2 xfl's, they like 2.5 cubes each 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
_paralyzed_ Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 So do you have 3 or 4 subs? Are you sure you have a car or is it your Mom's?
tDamesProductions Posted September 4, 2013 Author Report Posted September 4, 2013 I have a total of 4 but want to use 3....and what? I have my own car, two of them. Thanks... anyway, its a pretty deep trunk or it doesnt matter?
HowLowCanYouGo Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 Don't use 3. Use 2 in a proper built box. You'll be much happier. Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
tDamesProductions Posted September 4, 2013 Author Report Posted September 4, 2013 Ok thanks, I'll take your advice. I guess I have 2 spares? lol. btw, do you think this is a proper box? http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_52127/QPOWER-QBOMB12V-12-Rhino-Lined-Dual-Vented-Subwoofer-Box-Enclosure.html or http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_21013/Q-POWER-QBOMB12V-12-Dual-Vented-Car-Audio-Subwoofer-Enclosure.html they have different lengths from back to front
bighossf150 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 Sell em and buy a solid 3.5k amp Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
tDamesProductions Posted September 4, 2013 Author Report Posted September 4, 2013 I have a nice Hifonics 2600 Brutus 25th anniversary amp. Think that'll do?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.