The Calm B4 The Storm- B-eazy's Tahoe (2) SMDv1 18s - 10k+ rms

• 3 weeks later...

I'm commenting to get updates. What a slacker I've been to not have commented sooner.

On a side note, one of the quickest most fun rides I've ever taken for a fast drive was the CL600. The turbos kick in so progressive it's scary. The SL65 and SL600 were the other two fastest MBs I've ever had a fun ride in.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Shiiiiii I waited over 4 months 2 get theses biiioootttccchhhhesssss.. ;) thx blk04 * can't remember spelling without searching. ........ ;) ;)

4 months and it's just the recone kit? I knew things take long time (from reading all the threads on this site) but that's a long time, lol.
funny thing is"""I got things to take my time while I wait. ...lol.

Stay tuned for the stormtrooper bigGG update also..fyi. ;) ;) u know

You going team Fi's in the storm trooper b? lol
nope. ..lol sumthang way cooler in my eyes.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

He gonna run them new level 10s!!! hahaha Just kidding. It will be worth the wait guys!!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

I'm commenting to get updates. What a slacker I've been to not have commented sooner.

On a side note, one of the quickest most fun rides I've ever taken for a fast drive was the CL600. The turbos kick in so progressive it's scary. The SL65 and SL600 were the other two fastest MBs I've ever had a fun ride in.

better late then Never..... ;) love my cl600 ....that v12 does haul ass ;) can't wait to bagg it...should """b""""this summer..... also done by pstone ...most likely :)

I met pstone at a local bass competition. . he beat me of course. ..lol. :( :( we became friends.. pat was stationed in new mexico....with the air force. ...he told me about smd ....that was in 2007.... ;) ;) the end.....Lollllllll or really ...to """B""" continued

• 1 month later...

No updates on these Beautifull cars? now you have the hummer so your slacking.lol jk jk

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

Archived