bassman619 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 Right now I have a memphis audio mc4.50 4 channel amp ..does 50w rms ×4 @4 ohms or 70w x 4@ 2ohms. I am looking to get a couple new sets of component speaks. I have 1 rockford t2 15" sub and I am about to install a 2nd t2 but I need my highs and mids set 1st.. I have seen a set of rf t2 components for a good price and they seem to be rated at 100 watts rms. Will I need a stonger amp or shouldbi be okay..fyi the gain on my 4ch is all the way down and the memphis components I have now are 50w rms and are already loud..but I have been recommended to start chuckin the 16 speaksbout and get a couple quality component sets You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
White Lightning Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 I'd much rather have quality over quanity myself ... just saying Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
swishahouse22 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 mb quart onyx216 6.5in components amazon 62 or 67 bucks nice mids and highs I have two sets [media][/media]
bassman619 Posted September 4, 2013 Author Report Posted September 4, 2013 mb quart onyx216 6.5in components amazon 62 or 67 bucks nice mids and highs I have two sets thx ill check em out.u sure two set will keep up with my two t2 15s? And r u sure that amp will be enough to push them ? I only want 1 amp for bass and one for highs..I want this install to look clean not cluttered with a gril of amps ..plus im gonna run the 3sixty.3 so I dnt want to deal with more than 6 channels You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
bassman619 Posted September 4, 2013 Author Report Posted September 4, 2013 I'd much rather have quality over quanity myself ... just saying true.. I have been dealing with memphis audio equipment and their stuff sounds pretty good..but I have a whole buncha mixmatched memphis speaks in my car and its just time to go ahead and get a couple matching component sets to have equal sq front and rear..considering im pushing 2 15" subs what would you recommend thats not too ridiculous in the price range?.i have no problem throwing down 200 a set but the t500 components are just wayy too much for me to spend You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
swishahouse22 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 mb quart onyx216 6.5in components amazon 62 or 67 bucks nice mids and highs I have two setsthx ill check em out.u sure two set will keep up with my two t2 15s? And r u sure that amp will be enough to push them ? I only want 1 amp for bass and one for highs..I want this install to look clean not cluttered with a gril of amps ..plus im gonna run the 3sixty.3 so I dnt want to deal with more than 6 channels yes that amp will be nice for them I cant remember lol I think ther about 50 rms 100 or 150 peak and their going on a mb quart qa800.4 and they will be fine for what ur running lol I have an 18 obsidian with these mids and highs I have a whole mb quart setup besides the sub [media][/media]
swishahouse22 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 mb quart onyx216 6.5in components amazon 62 or 67 bucks nice mids and highs I have two setsthx ill check em out.u sure two set will keep up with my two t2 15s? And r u sure that amp will be enough to push them ? I only want 1 amp for bass and one for highs..I want this install to look clean not cluttered with a gril of amps ..plus im gonna run the 3sixty.3 so I dnt want to deal with more than 6 channels yes that amp will be nice for them I cant remember lol I think ther about 50 rms 100 or 150 peak and their going on a mb quart qa800.4 and they will be fine for what ur running lol I have an 18 obsidian with these mids and highs I have a whole mb quart setup besides the sub. [media][/media]
swishahouse22 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 mb quart onyx216 6.5in components amazon 62 or 67 bucks nice mids and highs I have two setsthx ill check em out.u sure two set will keep up with my two t2 15s? And r u sure that amp will be enough to push them ? I only want 1 amp for bass and one for highs..I want this install to look clean not cluttered with a gril of amps ..plus im gonna run the 3sixty.3 so I dnt want to deal with more than 6 channels yes that amp will be nice for them I cant remember lol I think ther about 50 rms 100 or 150 peak and their going on a mb quart qa800.4 and they will be fine for what ur running lol I have an 18 obsidian with these mids and highs I have a whole mb quart setup besides the sub. [media][/media]
swishahouse22 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 mb quart onyx216 6.5in components amazon 62 or 67 bucks nice mids and highs I have two setsthx ill check em out.u sure two set will keep up with my two t2 15s? And r u sure that amp will be enough to push them ? I only want 1 amp for bass and one for highs..I want this install to look clean not cluttered with a gril of amps ..plus im gonna run the 3sixty.3 so I dnt want to deal with more than 6 channels yes that amp will be nice for them I cant remember lol I think ther about 50 rms 100 or 150 peak and their going on a mb quart qa800.4 and they will be fine for what ur running lol I have an 18 obsidian with these mids and highs I have a whole mb quart setup besides the sub. [media][/media]
swishahouse22 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 sorry for the multiples it kept saying error for some reason [media][/media]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.