Sonic Electronix

Like i said i have a 2002 Z28 Camaro and i want to know wat would be the best for it 3 10's or two 12's i have had to 12's in my old camaro but i want louder stuff this time. I have about $500 to spend on the box and subs. If i get 12's i have a box ready for it so i have $500 to spend on the just the 12inch subs. so any one know any good subs for this. The amp i have is a 3000 watt Crunch amp Model#PZi 3000.1D paid $200 for brand new.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by HondaCivic360

Like i said i have a 2002 Z28 Camaro and i want to know wat would be the best for it 3 10's or two 12's i have had to 12's in my old camaro but i want louder stuff this time. I have about $500 to spend on the box and subs. If i get 12's i have a box ready for it so i have $500 to spend on the just the 12inch subs. so any one know any good subs for this. The amp i have is a 3000 watt Crunch amp Model#PZi 3000.1D paid $200 for brand new.

Thanks for your time.

1 ported rear fire 12 works the best in those cars. do 1 badass 12 like a DD, DC, or Fi.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

1 ported rear fire 12 works the best in those cars. do 1 badass 12 like a DD, DC, or Fi.

SHHHHHHH thats a seceret Mike.

I'm sure he has the prefab box that dropped into the well in the back. Am I right?

Mike speaks the truth. I've done some pretty cool numbers with the single 12 set up in my Camaro.

I got new plans this time around though.

I'm sure he has the prefab box that dropped into the well in the back. Am I right?

Mike speaks the truth. I've done some pretty cool numbers with the single 12 set up in my Camaro.

Your rite i do but man i going for 3 10's or 2 12's i want like a low bass to it. A friend of mines got a kicker 15" L7 for sell for $200 band new should i do that or wat :S idk iam confused lolz.

well i been through both of the setups you asked about in my Z-28's i've had 3 10's & 2 12's and both setups were on over 1200wrms but i was never happy until now :) i stuffed 2 15's in my hatch on about 2k watts and im very pleased check out tha build it might give you some ideas http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...amp;hl=basshead

Edited by basshead

• 10 months later...

reallly hate to dig up a old thread but what kinda numbers did you do with a ported 12? we are in the middle of deciding to try and squeez a 15" BTL in the hatch of a 2000 camaro. the audio guy said he could probably get 4cubes out of the hatch area

reallly hate to dig up a old thread but what kinda numbers did you do with a ported 12? we are in the middle of deciding to try and squeez a 15" BTL in the hatch of a 2000 camaro. the audio guy said he could probably get 4cubes out of the hatch area

Man well I'd give you a cookie for one: finding this thread and two: me actually finding it again.

I was doing about a 141 to 143. Thing about it is the box wasn't down in the well in the back i wanted to keep it for storage. The box was fairly shallow and sat right over the rear end/gas tank. I'm sure you could get 4 cubes out in the storage area but its gonna take some fiberglass and some work. I think the box I used was bairly 2 cubes, sub up ports back. OH and I removed the rear seat. I think I got a picture:

TeamBassick.gif

I took the 12 out and put those 10's in. Lost numbers but, gain SQ.

how about a pretty loud spl 15, tuned to about 32hz. you can probably fit that, you were planning on puttin in 2x 12's or 3x 10's. Id say go w/ a Fi BL 15, with the 1.5k rms option or w/e. I think those Crunch amps (well the ones that are not their "ground pounder" edition) are overrated, so figure you'll be getterin like 1500watts clean power rms.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif