Sonic Electronix

Possible job for the future

647f8eae-4d87-4f5a-966a-f4192ce882f1_zps

Like I said I was just looking for something simple for stickers, hats, etc. Carbon is now working on a design for a t-shirt for me. So I highly recommend using him for any designs or stickers you might want. Super easy to work with, ive sent probably 30 e-mails back and forth and he responds super quick and gets a design to you super quick. A+ service in my book.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just figured i would keep those who might be interested updated. The plan is to have the second shop up and running December 16th, i graduate on the 14th, so i will be heading there immediatly after.

I finally got all our vendors straightened out, carried over some of our old product line, and added DD Audio and Wetsounds. Will be looking into a few others once we get running and see how things go.

I got a quote for a website, and it was absolutely ridiculous, they wanted $700 dollars a month! So i decided to try and build my own. I got it all built and think it turned out pretty good considering i had no idea how to start one to begin with. Only thing I need to still get straightened out, is our domain name. We currently own Customaffects.com, but i just need to get it changed over to our new website. The website for those who might be interested is located here:

http://justinwillmon.wix.com/customaffects

Check it out and let me know what you think. Now im working on a way to track inventory, been talking to one memeber here who owns a shop and i think im going to use excel to begin with. Makes it easy to go in and change things, and its free so cant beat that. Anyways just wanted to keep yall updated, if anyone is in the area feel free to contact me. Hopefully in the future gonna set up some car shows and maybe some audio shows if i get some interest later on.

I was not expecting the site to look that good, but great job on it!

Maybe add a gallery section to show off your work.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I apprecate it man! I may do that later on, right now it just has slideshows for each tab, with a few pictures of work. Just wanted to get a solid foundation down, that i could build off of, and i think i accomplished it.

I about passed out today when the marketing company i had contacted me quoted me $700 a month (that was their lowest rate), the next rate was like $1200, i couldnt believe that.

Archived