Second Skin Audio

CleanSierra's build log Fosgate Regular cab!!!

CleanSierra

Flako Yeah, you got a real builder on the job now though. Dre has some skills and he's gonna build a great trunk for you. Thanks for looking, I can't wait to hook it all up and get it dialed in.

No don't take your self out of the pic both of you guys have grate byline abilities and shit that box of your came out sexy ass hell can't wait till is playing

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Man that looks good!

Have I any virus of it gettin down?

Wow I was in full retard mode there. Glad you were able to interpret that madness. Lol.

I leet the paint and fiberglass air out in the garage for the last few days. Ugh....now I have to get my lazy ass out off of the couch and go install the new RCAs and get the box back in the truck. I would like to have it playing sometime this morning :)

Wish me luck(more like motivation)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Everything is back on the truck and that stupid alternator whine is back. I don't know if it's just the proximity of the RCAs to the power and grounds wires. I replaced the remote turn on wire for both amps.

I'll get the whine figured out, I'm not worried. On a good side note, the sub sounds FANTASTIC in my truck. I got about 5 songs through it and it sounds loud and powerful. I've got some good port to it, there's no noise even down in the 20s. It shreds 33 and up. I'll get a video up soon. I have to get some sleep :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived