Granny's Thumper window graphics and new vid

This video made this build totally worth everything to me. This is my mom who this was done for. I got the highs fixed by this vid. I hope yall will enjoy this as much as I did. She needed a pick me up so she got one. I didn't do a great vid but it gets the point across. Even my sons odd laugh can be heard lol.

Being a proud Momma's boy myself, I freaking LOVED that video. Nothing like making your Mom smile and laugh like that. Kudos to you sir!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

I guess you could call me that by today's standards lol. I have and will always respect and love my mom. Don't know how much longer she will be around. So it's my time to take care of her as she has done for me and my antics I put her through. Something more people need in this world really. More respect and love for their family and friends or to show a stranger true kindness and humble heart. I don't think that is wrong but anymore people are too greedy,selfish and acting like a bunch of cookiepusses. To realize what consequences their actions have on those around them. Sad really

Man that was a nice thing you done for your mom.

Should win System of the Month on that fact alone!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Man that was a nice thing you done for your mom.

Should win System of the Month on that fact alone!

Thanks I don't know about that. There are a bunch of really nice builds in here. I at least have one I can put in there lol.

I love how you built this for your mom. Thanks for restoring my faith in humanity. Box looks smooth as well and the amp rack looks sick.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Thank you sir. So far the way I got amps sitting they are running nice and cool. That little 8 seems to be getting louder and hitting a little harder the more she plays it and I hammer on it. Very impressed with sundown.

• 5 months later...

thats definitely a nice focus there, and an incredible build definitely. props to you on making it clean and properly constructed

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

Archived