1two3 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 if u really wanna stay same brand i would take a look at the soundqubed 2.5 subs. there pretty cheap and look nice but not sure how good they are. someone else can coment on that. but i do know the fi x is an awesome sub and that wont let u down....although they like to take they time shiping them out Car: 2000 Honda CRV Battery: XS Power D5100R Alternator: Stock 90A Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Front Speakers: Alpine Type S Rear Speakers: JBL GTO 628's Wires: All Knu 4g. Soon to be 0g. Big 3 in 0g Volt Meter: SMD VM-1 Amps: Rockford Fosgate T400-2, T1000-1bdCP Subs: 2 SSA XCON 15's Sealed Tint: Privacy glass + 5% in the back and 25% in fronts
Watch the bass Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 Here is a used T 500 Bdcp for 150 in offer http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rockford-fosgate-t500-1bd-/200960605913?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item2eca2f7ed9 and if i read it right the seller give awsome conditions, 14 day´s giving back with no question´s. Other nice idea is the RF mini mono 500 watt amp, lowest offer http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rockford-Fosgate-PBR500X1-500Watts-Car-Amplifier-BRAND-NEW-/281039348178?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item416f4021d2, and one with discription http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Rockford-Fosgate-PBR500X1-500-Watt-RMS-Monoblock-Small-Motorcycle-Amplifier-/200847642029?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item2ec373cdad&vxp=mtr. On side of the OP i would have an eye on the Bdcp auction, that´s a damn good offer and the only offer for a new one was 284. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
intrevic Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 The amp doesn't have to be the same brand I would prefer but it doesn't really matter but I will look into the rockford amp also 1two3 where can I look up this fi x
Watch the bass Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 The amp doesn't have to be the same brand I would prefer but it doesn't really matter but I will look into the rockford amp also 1two3 where can I look up this fi x Google "FI audio". "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
intrevic Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 Found it looks good and I will say one thing that I do like about the dd and fi that they are made here in the US. I will tell you the problem I'm having with the decision all these subs have about the same power and cost about the same so it makes it hard on picking one. I don't want to feel like 'oh I got this one but I should have gotten that one'. Anyways I do have a question and I don't mean to sound stupid here but is it bad to underpower a sub for example the fi x handles 750rms and say I find an amp that is 600rms is that bad?
Watch the bass Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 Found it looks good and I will say one thing that I do like about the dd and fi that they are made here in the US. I will tell you the problem I'm having with the decision all these subs have about the same power and cost about the same so it makes it hard on picking one. I don't want to feel like 'oh I got this one but I should have gotten that one'. Anyways I do have a question and I don't mean to sound stupid here but is it bad to underpower a sub for example the fi x handles 750rms and say I find an amp that is 600rms is that bad? Rule by thump"overpowering, smaller box, underpowerring, bigger box", than threw the spec´s. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
twisted1 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 Kicker 750.1 are nice or a hifonics 1600.1 brx.. both put out around 700 clean watts 09 mustang gt
twisted1 Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 Kicker 750.1 are nice or a hifonics 1600.1 brx.. both put out around 700 clean watts 09 mustang gt
intrevic Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 I have heard that kicker does make nice amps but supposedly there subs sucks not 100% sure on this.
intrevic Posted September 8, 2013 Author Report Posted September 8, 2013 ain't hifonic amps power hungry a buddy of mine has a brutus 1200 and that thing would drain his battery bad on his voltage meter
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.