Sundown Audio

Mb quart garbage?

gattiboy13

OP i just posted a link where you can get a saz1500 for $315 shipped.. email Kevin, if you confuse him enough he might let it go for cheaper. that saz1500 is beast and should be around 2k. its very underrated

that Cadence wont do rated. it only needs 130a fuse. the saz1500 that is rated for less needs a 150a fuse. that tells you everything

I think I seen clamp results of somewhere around 1700 for the saz. Really good for the price. They'll take some abuse.

clamp results can be wrong sometimes.. I think steve put it on the dyno and did over 1900 with 8 gauge wire and a bad battery.. run it with a good wire and an extra battery and it should be solid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ljQey4j4QBI#t=313

I don't have a MB Quart amp but after extensive research on here and with people who have ran them I thought I was going to run there amps. MB and Hifonics have had the best real life reviews/results out of all budget amps. I kept looking around being on a budget and I have been finding alot of used but good condition Rockford Fosgate amps for not much more or no more than these amps. I found a Rockford Fosgate T400.2 for $80 on Craigslist. Its in great working condition too. It wont work for my setup but I bought it and am selling it to a friend of a friend for $150 to put towards my amps. I'm starting to ramble so my point is from what I've been finding is its better to just save up a few extra months and get quality. If the high end brands are just a little too much at least get the quality budget brands so you don't end up wasting your money and they last untill you WANT to replace them. MB Quart, Hifonics, used Rockford

I don't have a MB Quart amp but after extensive research on here and with people who have ran them I thought I was going to run there amps. MB and Hifonics have had the best real life reviews/results out of all budget amps. I kept looking around being on a budget and I have been finding alot of used but good condition Rockford Fosgate amps for not much more or no more than these amps. I found a Rockford Fosgate T400.2 for $80 on Craigslist. Its in great working condition too. It wont work for my setup but I bought it and am selling it to a friend of a friend for $150 to put towards my amps. I'm starting to ramble so my point is from what I've been finding is its better to just save up a few extra months and get quality. If the high end brands are just a little too much at least get the quality budget brands so you don't end up wasting your money and they last untill you WANT to replace them. MB Quart, Hifonics, used Rockford

Sorry for the double post I'm on here on my phone and I had to reload the page, didn't think it'd post twice.

he has an X, not a Zv4....i have a Zv4 and it's not even blinking at my hifonics "2k", i need an SAZ2500Dv2. :/ its getting dirty signal and/or dirty power, so it's not that great right now....but it will, just wait. i had the hifonics and powered a rockford T1 10 with it so it did fine till i wired it down to 1 ohm, so im in the process of upgrading.

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX

Archived