TortoiseShore Posted September 10, 2013 Author Report Posted September 10, 2013 When I get them, there won't be any 3" coil obsidians anywhere but in Tennessee
big dee Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 I've been waiting for them to come out
TortoiseShore Posted September 10, 2013 Author Report Posted September 10, 2013 Nick said that they won't be in production for a long while. He wants to optimize the 2.5 inch coil. I'll be in line for some more when they do come out though. Sadly, it'll be awhile :/
SLAYER1805 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 I'm already waiting for the 12" V3s
TortoiseShore Posted September 10, 2013 Author Report Posted September 10, 2013 They look amazing. I love the new basket they came up with
big dee Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Video I just watched said by December this year there gonna be out.
swishahouse22 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 if im not mistaken but my 18 OA are 3 in coil [media][/media]
SLAYER1805 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 The 18s are 2.5" coils as well, they all share the same motor
swishahouse22 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 ok wasn't for sure man is their any diff between the 2.5 and 3in coil does it have more watts is urs dual 2 or 4 I got the the v2d2 and I have it on a 1000 watt mbquart formula at 1 ohm [media][/media]
TortoiseShore Posted September 11, 2013 Author Report Posted September 11, 2013 Video I just watched said by December this year there gonna be out. They might be, I was just going off what he said on Facebook. Who knows O.o
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.