What do I need to look for when choosing a battery?

I currently have an AQ2200D, I'll be running 0 gauge for everything, including the Big 3. I'll be running two 12" Fi SSD's fully loaded, if that info helps. I'm looking to upgrade my battery under the hood as well as putting a battery in the trunk. I've looked into xs power, tempest, dekas, etc. I do not know what to look for when finding the right batteries for my application. I'll be using this system as a daily ground pounder. Thank you all for your knowledge.

2012 Chevrolet Cruze

First, XS-Power batt´s are "the caraudio batt´s", Nathan from XS-Power stated longer time ago that only Stinger batt´s are comparable from the techniq

with XS-batt´s. You have to look on the CCA, on the cranking amps, and on the AH.

In the moment is a nice offer on used Stinger SPV 70 in 2 packages on Ebay http://www.ebay.de/itm/360734324007?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649, you would be fine with those 2. In new there retails for 239 and up.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

First, XS-Power batt´s are "the caraudio batt´s", Nathan from XS-Power stated longer time ago that only Stinger batt´s are comparable from the techniq

with XS-batt´s. You have to look on the CCA, on the cranking amps, and on the AH.

In the moment is a nice offer on used Stinger SPV 70 in 2 packages on Ebay http://www.ebay.de/itm/360734324007?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649, you would be fine with those 2. In new there retails for 239 and up.

The aq/sq 2200D has a 200 amp external fuse, so what I need to look for on the batteries is something around that range?

2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Archived