you cant discuss that here ...getting a permit illegally.

also wtf is up with no fast reply in this section

well first youd have to find a "shady " doc if your in the military that wont be hard at all then youll get the paper work that stated your skin can only be exposed to X amount of sunlight :blink:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well first youd have to find a "shady " doc if your in the military that wont be hard at all then youll get the paper work that stated your skin can only be exposed to X amount of sunlight :blink:

WHOA WHOA WHOA! :angry: are u military? what the hell do you mean by that? should i be offended im a military nurse? j/p :rolleyes: u r right though

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

WHOA WHOA WHOA! :angry: are u military? what the hell do you mean by that? should i be offended im a military nurse? j/p :rolleyes: u r right though

Ha ha ha i used to be in and every body has a price ...........

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Shit, I've been in the military for 13 years and this is all I had to do. Hell I just let my window down when I pass by a cop.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques