Second Skin Audio

2 Crossfire Xs v.2's

masterbusa2

Well here we go agin guys, my friends S10 caught on fire after having engine work done so i bought his 2 Crossfire XS v.2 15's he had in it hes redneck so he would listen to me when building the box so no one know what its tuned to somehting too low, like 24? idk what size the box is but i bought a 99 dodge ram 1500 with 205k miles and slid the box in there until i build a new one, which is coming soon! like this month I will start, ima go start getting some supplies this week hopefully. im wanting to do the same 2 15's and go ahead a wall it. his port area is terrible on the box its like 10x8? literally terrible, Im wanting to move some air plenty of air so im going fro port area, was thinking of going aero but idk how to build supports to hold them and if I can use some tubes from lowes the big reinforced cardboard ones? if its too much wokr for a aero ill just do slotted, the power im using as of right now is a stock batt, a 160amp alt, knu koceptz CCa 1/0,, single run, amp is a Zeus 3200.1 the 2013 model. will have video of current box playing by tommorow. it does some flexing right now, also any hints of reinforcing roof it caves in on teh dodge its two seperate pieces of sheet metal and the inside one is caving in really loudly when i play 26hz songs xD

why a wall? You could it 2 15 under the window and still have some leg room.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I cant cut those seat brackets idk if that effects the 15 cubes, will that affect what class i would be in as well? Like I said i wont have the truck in my name and hands until next week cause he just got abck form the airforce and needs somehtign to drive while he is on leave then its mine :D i know its alot of miles also i think im clipping the amp on lower notes because on most notes the cones never get warm but on like Put On Slowed it gets pretty hot, I know my voltage is dropping Idk how much yet need to MM it, but by gauge dropping to about 11.5, truck idles at 13..6? ish and its a brand new alt, so besides big three which I need to finish right now its big 2 xD I need to add alt wire, besides that what size batt should I add? keep in mind right now its in a inefficiant box that is a little too small for the subs its under reccommended size, its in like a 9cu ft box for both, I want to put it in a 12- 15 cubes Tuning not to sure yet need to do some graphs deff going low! (Prolly Around 30/32 or something)

Edit: I know these subs should laughing at my Zeus Amp and shouldnt even get warm, that is why I suspect clipping

I thought 4.5 per sub should be enough. But I've never looked at those subs. I only know they have a very good reputation :)

Get the biggest AGM batts you can fit under the hood. Most car audio addicts love XS power, but there are many brands available.

Good luck.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Working on getting my hands on a HC 800, or Shuriken bt45,, in trade for one of my 6 sundown e15's iI have laying aroudn BNIB xD foudn some guy local goign to talk to him and see what he thinks, is clipping the reson they re getting soo hot? im watching videos of peopel with 2 dc 5k's on these boys my Zeus isnt putting near that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lvBMrrlseo Heres the setup right now, thingns to do = Install Mids/Highs amp, hook up my door speakers my whole center console is currently unhooked, add extra batt, do big 3, and lastly rebuild that horrendous box, I take no credit fro the box jsut bought the box and subs off a guy, idk what its tuned to or anything think its 9cu right now?

anyways what yall think? i know it would be crazy with new box and extra batt

Please feel free to comment on vid and watch my old setup 1 15" Fubar in a 97 Mustang

Archived