Jump to content

C2 audio now a partner?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes we are now onboard and we are working on getting everything set up on here. We are happy to be a part of SMD and hope we can contribute to this forum in a beneficial way (by beneficial I mean Not copying other brands already in the US market).

A little about myself- My Name is Chris and I have been involved and employed in the Car Audio industry since the mid 90's... so this should make me a Veteran in the current car audio world. I am a partner at our Retail Store called Car Stereo Headquarters located in Youngstown OH and I am also a Partner at CarStereoGiant. These avenues have been around way before C2 and they have helped us develop our line of products. The retail location allows us to test them in real world applications for some time before we release them to the world, not just in the back of our own cars or on a test bench using sweeps and test tones. My theory on Building woofers and in general about C2 Audio is This "Use Better Components, To Offer Better Products..." My involvement with SMD is Strictly for C2 Audio so this will be the only time I will be discussing Car Stereo HQ or Giant on here.

I am sure I will be agitated at times on SMD with haters and general S*%$ talking (of course from people that have never used our product) and I get this comes with all forums but all in all I simply strive to provide a positive experience to my customers that do choose a C2 Audio product for their vehicle. If you have a question or opinion feel free to shoot me a message or you can always contact me during normal business hours (Mon-Fri 10-6 est) at 330-953-0331.

First and foremost... Welcome to the forum as the new partner ... Glad to have you aboard... Secondly if you have issues with a member trash talking/pissing you off please feel free to forward the issue to myself or one of the many other Moderators/Admin... We dont like our partners to be hassled :)

A formal announcement of this is forthcoming. As you all know, Steve is recovering from surgery. Keep on the lookout for it.

Chris, if your woofers perform as well as they look you guys will do REALLY well! At SMD, we don't have a lot of "haters" - our mods won't tolerate that kind of stuff.

You beat me to the punch tony :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7903 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...