SnowDrifter Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 I see they are at the top of the page and are now listed as a partner on the site. However, I don't see a forum section yet. Has anyone heard of them prior to his? I'm assuming a new/small/startup company since I've never heard the name before. Kind of cool to have another budding company on board with the site. So let me be the first to say welcome ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
n8ball2013 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 No idea I havent seen any announcement or anything THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
TeamHT Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 Weren't they the other copy 12" that was on sale for like $99 like 4-5 months ago? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
CDetty Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 If I remember correctly, C2 audio is carstereogiant's inhouse brand. 1999 Honda Civic- RIP 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
ChevyBoy95 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 Weren't they the other copy 12" that was on sale for like $99 like 4-5 months ago? Yes, the ones that I think Jacob had a hand in designing... Or something of that nature. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
C2 Audio Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 Yes we are now onboard and we are working on getting everything set up on here. We are happy to be a part of SMD and hope we can contribute to this forum in a beneficial way (by beneficial I mean Not copying other brands already in the US market). A little about myself- My Name is Chris and I have been involved and employed in the Car Audio industry since the mid 90's... so this should make me a Veteran in the current car audio world. I am a partner at our Retail Store called Car Stereo Headquarters located in Youngstown OH and I am also a Partner at CarStereoGiant. These avenues have been around way before C2 and they have helped us develop our line of products. The retail location allows us to test them in real world applications for some time before we release them to the world, not just in the back of our own cars or on a test bench using sweeps and test tones. My theory on Building woofers and in general about C2 Audio is This "Use Better Components, To Offer Better Products..." My involvement with SMD is Strictly for C2 Audio so this will be the only time I will be discussing Car Stereo HQ or Giant on here. I am sure I will be agitated at times on SMD with haters and general S*%$ talking (of course from people that have never used our product) and I get this comes with all forums but all in all I simply strive to provide a positive experience to my customers that do choose a C2 Audio product for their vehicle. If you have a question or opinion feel free to shoot me a message or you can always contact me during normal business hours (Mon-Fri 10-6 est) at 330-953-0331. www.c2audio.com Car Stereo LLC 5462 Mahoning Ave. Youngstown, OH 44515 330-953-0331 Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 est
bighossf150 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 Welcome man, Im pretty sure I bought my xfl's from you Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
David Bailey Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 Welcome to the forums... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4 Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1
CleanSierra Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 Another option for guys to choose from= awesome. Welcome as a member and as a partner. Haters will come and go, as they do with everything. Looking forward to see results and getting some members equipped. Hope you like it around here Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.