Someone should jump on this

Kevin M

Found this while I was looking for some amps. I don't know much about the equipment but from you hearing you guys talk it sounds like a killer deal? Two Fi 12" and an AQ 2200 for 300 bux.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audioque-2200-Amplifier-and-Two-Fi-12-Subs-/111170316207?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item19e24467af

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Local pickup only I think..

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

That's what i was thinking Kranny. It does look like it might be local only. I missed that when I first saw the ad. If anyone is in or around Roanoke VA look at this ad.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I'd jump on it this week if I knew someone local

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Maybe for the right price, he will ship. Even if you offered an extra $20, it would be an awesome deal!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

That's a smoking deal... I wish he was closer.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Pass

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire