Duke's Off Time ("The Shining" Bar Scene) Reenactment

Sometimes I need a break from editing car audio videos. It is nice to mix things up every once in a while. If any of you guys have seen "The Shining" well you should recognize this scene. My friend Ryan and I reenacted the Bar Scene from the movie. Bear with us on the props haha, wish I had a bigger green screen. It took me awhile to get into character but ryan got it spot on. I hope you guys enjoy this. Like I said I will only be making these types of videos every so often.

https://www.facebook.com/JustChillinProductions

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

damn never saw this til now Luke. lemme know if you ever need to talk! i know im busy but always make time for friends!

btw if you didnt have haters youd be doing it wrong!

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

damn never saw this til now Luke. lemme know if you ever need to talk! i know im busy but always make time for friends!

btw if you didnt have haters youd be doing it wrong!

you just now saw this ? I posted it on NWSPL last week haha. No worries. I will let you know when I need someone to talk to haha. Yea My friend who goes to Eastern University for theater wanted to try this out so I said yes. took me a awhile to get into character but I made it happen. Just wished I had more green screen that's all. You wont see "these" types of videos coming from me all the time but every once and awhile I like to make "these" types of videos. Gives me a break from editing all the car audio videos and to try something new. And exactly if i didnt have haters there would be something wrong

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Archived