1994 Ford F350 RSK suspension lift. SHE'S DONE!!!! 9/26/13

On the rear axle, there is a little tag that says the gear ratio. Then there is a axle code in the door jamb. It'd be a weird little 2 or 3 digit number, and I can figure it out if you post it here. 4.10's were factory most of the time, doubt you have any lower or any higher. 3.55's were an option, but since it's a 1 ton 4wd it's doubtful. Honestly, 4.10's are perfect if you decide to up the tire size even a little more.

The truck looks SWEET too. Perfect height and stance, 16's are the perfect size wheel on these trucks. Factory Alcoa's are my favorite, but you're truck is rocking the ones it has. You wanna come do my F-250 now? :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

LOVE that body style truck! Once I'm ready for a new truck, it will be one of those with the 7.3L :) The lift looks awesome! Nice work

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

LOVE that body style truck! Once I'm ready for a new truck, it will be one of those with the 7.3L :) The lift looks awesome! Nice work

Yes, I love this truck. Nothing like the OBS fords! Matter of fact I'm looking for a Bronco too. But I don't think I'll get the wife's approval on that one lol!!

does look good. real good.

Wanna bet he wants to go higher??? lol

:peepwall: I don't know what you're talking about!!

lol Kyle, once you start, you never stop. Just like audio... any hobby really...

^ yes this!!! LOL

I know where there is a SUPER sweet 88 302/AOD 4wd Bronco down here in Oklahoma...thing is in PERFECT condition, with 85k original miles. My dad just replaced the head gaskets and all the injectors on it too lol. You could probably get it for less 5 grand if you were serious.

131856_482871848429274_760156556_o.jpg

Would be a sweet 3rd or 4th toy for your fleet! Give your youngin's something to grow up into to play at the dunes with.

I know where there is a SUPER sweet 88 302/AOD 4wd Bronco down here in Oklahoma...thing is in PERFECT condition, with 85k original miles. My dad just replaced the head gaskets and all the injectors on it too lol. You could probably get it for less 5 grand if you were serious.

Would be a sweet 3rd or 4th toy for your fleet! Give your youngin's something to grow up into to play at the dunes with.

Man that would be sweet. Looks clean too. I'm very serious, but my wife who holds the final say on the checkbook, would never allow it. But I'm very serious. I had an 88 that my dad had when I was 18, and I loved that thing. It was soo solid, well taken care of, and I loved it. I can only imagine the things I could do to it to make it look and sound bad ass. I just don't see it happening unfortunately.

Funny you talk about the head gaskets, cause I'm thinking I may need to replace mine. When I was in there doing the oil etc, I noticed that there's alot of oil residue on the motor. May just need to be cleaned, but I'm going to do that first, and then see what happens after that. I'm wondering however, how difficult it is, if it is, to remove those and replace the gaskets.

Also what do you gain by replacing the injectors too? Just cleaner newer ones? I'm interested in any advice you or he want to give.

Please also thank him for his info and help so far btw. I appreciate it, from him and from you too. Thanks.

Truck looks awesome! I think it's a good height.

Thank you sir. It does look good I think too. I'd like a couple more inches of lift, but it won't happen for a while. I'd like a total of about 6" when it's done. Maybe 8. But I'm at 3ish up front now and 1.75 in the back. So that's another at least 3 up front and another 2ish in the rear. But I think if I go any taller I'll have to go bigger tires and right now I don't have money for that.

Brand new actual fuel injectors. They were like $60 a piece...but he went with 42lbs? I think. And a few new injector wiring harnesses. Truck is in sweet condition, I could definitely hook you up with the guy if the wifey were to let you :)

And you'll have to pull the intake and fuel system, distributor and stuff, and your AC compressor, front drive accesories, the whole deal. Other than that, it's not super difficult to do. Just make sure the surfaces of the block and head are really clean. It's worth replacing the valve cover gaskets too. When you have all the front drive off, you could replace the water pump and timing belt/chain(forget what these bigblocks have, 90% sure it's a chain).

Archived