Antonio Moore Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 So I switched Amps from kicker 1500.1 to an saz1500.1dv2 so I can wire my 2 sa 15s d4 to a 1ohm load I also installed an xs power battery d1400 I rewired subs from 4ohm load to 1ohm. Charged the xs battery for about an hour because I thought maybe the battery was dead I noticed the bass a bit stronger after doing so but it's still plays weaker than on my stock electrical system
Antonio Moore Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 Note: I had an difficult time wiring subs to 1 ohm Because I use thick wire and it was hard to put all 3 wires in 1 speaker. Probably should have done that part cleaner
boom50cal Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Does your car have a stock 14v/16v charging system? On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ChevyBoy95 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Does your car have a stock 14v/16v charging system? OP, are you sure you got a D1400? Because that isn't the right battery for your vehicles electrical. 12v system. I would check your wiring or gains honesty. How did you set your gains? Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
ChevyBoy95 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 If in fact you have a D1400 hooked up to a stock electrical system, the D1400 being a 14v battery, and not a 12v battery which is what you most likely need, the voltage that your stock alt will charge at is considered low voltage almost for a 14v battery which is usually charged by 15.9v. Your 12v system charges at around 13.5-14.8v. Aka, wrong battery application Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Jessica Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Where did the op go? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Antonio Moore Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 I have a Chrysler 300 3.5 ya wrong battery for the system it only charges at about 13.4
Antonio Moore Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 I'm thinkin it could be speaker wiring regardless of having wrong battery I don't think it would cause the low bass output
Jessica Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Some people use bolts through the box wall as speaker terminals so you only have to run one wire to each sub, like this. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Antonio Moore Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 Some people use bolts through the box wall as speaker terminals so you only have to run one wire to each sub, like this. I may have to try this.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.