_paralyzed_ Posted September 22, 2013 Author Report Posted September 22, 2013 I'm glad everyone laughed and no butthurt flowed through anyone!
Raptorman Posted September 22, 2013 Report Posted September 22, 2013 This thread is gold. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Baydestrian Posted September 23, 2013 Report Posted September 23, 2013 I know alot of people type "LOL" or "ROFLMAO" too ... but I never hear anyone actually saying this in real life either ... LOL LOL no longer means Laughing Out Loud...it just means "I have nothing to say in reply to what you just text me" lmaoooooo 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.