1koerner Posted September 23, 2013 Report Posted September 23, 2013 funniest thing I was texting a friend of mine the web address to this site on my att smart phone and my auto correct gave me the option for steve meade when I was typing he is really becoming a house hold name when they preprogram his name into auto correct if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol
zack_e89 Posted September 23, 2013 Report Posted September 23, 2013 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
k3n12ock Posted September 23, 2013 Report Posted September 23, 2013 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
HowLowCanYouGo Posted September 23, 2013 Report Posted September 23, 2013 Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.