Rockford mids and highs

Peyton Cole

I been looking for mids and highs that can keep up with my subs and sound good while doing it and I been considering 2 sets of the t3 components and a t1000-4 and was wandering if this would be a good match with the gains set conservatively

Team CNGraphix

2013 sonata

Dc power 320 alt

3 kinetik 3 shuriken

All knue and sky high wiring

Dd m3b x2

Rockford 1000-4

2 fi sp4 18

4 vo 6.5

4 nendo pwx8

6soundqubed tweets

2 b1 tweets

Pioneer avh4500 hu

If RF is what you plan to run i think 2 sets of T3s will get really loud and sound great doing it as well. Install them well with sound deadener and sealed doors and you'll be totally happy with them. I have T2s on a T400-4 and they sound great. Upgrading to T3s up front and a T400-2 for the mids. Building kickers for the T2s now. Should all sound awesome when done. Sounds really good now.

Sealed door panels really enhanced the mid bass on my setup. Sealed,sound saddened and acoustic foamed the doors and made my mid bass come alive. It was a lot of work but the results were huge. Love my RF set up. Going for as much AS as possible. Good luck bro, keep us posted.

Yes they are, sound great their. Mounted the tweeters up high and using TA off the 80-PRS to make them sound good. Can't wait to put the T3s in on 150 watts each, xxx going to sound amazing.

Hope you enjoy the t3s. I love my t1675s.

Not to derail but the nice thing about that 80 is you can set your mid and highs each at -5db with the dd-1 then go into the network in The head unit and and back them off.

I set my mids to -3db and the tweets to -7db. Makes them blend pretty nice

Edit. Mobile typing fail

Majority of Rockford products are going to kick ass. Just depends in what area they're gonna kick ass in.

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX

Archived