Sonic Electronix

So I picked everything but my amp

3 years old? Dang thats ancient. :shrug:

stop being a troll. you know im right about basically everything i said about those amplifiers you "love".

also does it make you feel better making fun of my score because you live in the middle of the ocean?

edit: you might as well be on team audiopipe instead of team sundown. because it honestly seems like you like that brand more than sundown.

im done.

oh and my AQ dropped my voltage less than the AP. and didnt get nearly as hot. because again, quality.

I never once said that I would pick the shark audio amp over a soundcubed amp, ct, etc. please get this straight. i definitely wouldnt. it seems like this guy wants to save some cash. so I gave advice for that. I only run sundown amps, only will. unless I need an amp to run in my work truck. lol then shark audio, here i come.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

Well i dislike pioneer speakers and head units. But their amps are pretty good, hard to beat for the price. The 9601 is a really good amp. will def put out rated power and then some. And unlike most amps costing more in that wattage range. The pioneer is highly efficient.

truthsayer

Well i dislike pioneer speakers and head units. But their amps are pretty good, hard to beat for the price. The 9601 is a really good amp. will def put out rated power and then some. And unlike most amps costing more in that wattage range. The pioneer is highly efficient.

Dislike pioneer headunits? Thats fighting words.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

And I spent a while looking for reviews and such and am having trouble finding any articles on this amp, not even reviews

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

That's why I was reluctant on audio technix, is that not understandable?

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

Dislike headunits but like their amps? This must be April first.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived