Sonic Electronix

So I picked everything but my amp

So I finally got it down to 2 amps thanks to another thread. My final picks are

Pioneer 9610 800w rms at 2ohms

And

Audiopipe apsm-2000 or apsm 1500 1400,950w rms at 2 ohms

My goal is the under 200$ price point 800w rms min at 2 ohms. I know they are both good amps (not great) but is one more clear than the other or more reliable ect

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hae never used audio technix and there are cheaper cea compliant amps that actually put out the minimum 750w rms I'm looking for (I know they don't need to be cea I just use that as a way of saying amps that I know will give me the power I need)

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

I hae never used audio technix and there are cheaper cea compliant amps that actually put out the minimum 750w rms I'm looking for (I know they don't need to be cea I just use that as a way of saying amps that I know will give me the power I need)

CEA...get that word out of your head.

audio technix amps will put out more power, and cleaner power, than those piece of shit audiopipes. at way less voltage too. AP amps dont even do rated. their 1.5k does like 1k.

i'd still take the audiotechnix (ct sounds) amp over anything you listed.

You do know some company's use the cea logo without permission right?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Lol he wants to run AP / pioneer over CT sounds?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived