Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i understand you not liking them but to say they were mix bred when you personally didnt do it is crazy and not all Edge dogs look short and fat as you said and to be honest by the ADBA standard is what i think your refering to because they're plenty of Edge dogs that UKC judges have deemed CH and GRCH so if they are not in the true APBT standard how did they make it so far? Im not trying to argue or get nothing started but i love game and bully alike and i always need for people to explain thier reasons for thinking that

Also if the Edge line looks so much like a AST how come the UKC recognizes the AST as APBT?

and as far as Dave Wilson openly admitting Mix breeding i think you miss understood that

the New Registry started has a specific way of registering mix bred dogs to have papers called

the American Bandog i think you need to look where ever you read that confession and look twice

I didnt misunderstand anything about what Dave Wilson said when it came to him MIXING SEVERAL DIFFERENT BREEDS to get his bloodline. Him admitting that is what was already known, his dogs ARE NOT AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS. They are designer MUTTS bred for LOOKS, APBT's are a working breed. Take any of the UKC "champions" to an ADBA show and you will get laughed out the door". The UKC can make up bs if they want the fact remains those dogs ARE NOT AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS...The ADBA standard is what the vast majority of pitbull breeders/owners go by since it was based off of how the breed originally came to be. The RE/Gotti/GK/etc. bloodlines are full of so many faults that its funny.

Posted Image

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

Posted Image

that dog is perfect! thats what I was taught an ABPT was suppose to look like, what is that? about 68 pounds of pure muscle? damn I really need to work my dog more.

pit do you work any of your dogs?

the owner of my company used to compete in Schutzhund and has shown me a few things in training rufus, do you do any of that? that looks pretty interesting to me.

Posted

wow these dogs r fit! my lil shitzu is frigging annoying but he goes on a run with me everyday. I get the doc to trim his hair in front of his eyes cause how it strains the crap of them. I wan't a bigger dog as well

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Posted

Actually the statement that wa made was he used AST and bloodline from the UKC and ADBA to create the Edge line the AST is a bullier style dog look into the Gaff bloodline AKC/UKC dual reg. and you will see not all pits were built like that you keep posting pits of all the famous dogs that help what you are saying well find pictures of every dog out of thier litter and then i will lessen my words

i understand that the intent of the APBT was to work, fight or watever but if you know your history like posted on the little petition you linked too the first AKC reg AST was also the First reg APBT so how does that work?

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Posted

I have a question, my sis dog just breeded but i think it but dammit i dont remember with what kinda pit (veetas pic is in my last post), he was pure (no shit lol) and i think he was all black....whats the possibility of having more blue pitts? Is it kinda the same possibility as predicting the color of labs?

i think pretty good. from my understanding, now don't get mad if i'm wrong. two buff dogs cannot make a black dog. one black one buff can make all kinds of colors. but, two blacks can turn out a buff dog.

Posted

Actually the statement that wa made was he used AST and bloodline from the UKC and ADBA to create the Edge line the AST is a bullier style dog look into the Gaff bloodline AKC/UKC dual reg. and you will see not all pits were built like that you keep posting pits of all the famous dogs that help what you are saying well find pictures of every dog out of thier litter and then i will lessen my words

i understand that the intent of the APBT was to work, fight or watever but if you know your history like posted on the little petition you linked too the first AKC reg AST was also the First reg APBT so how does that work?

Ive posted some of my dogs... David posted rufus and Ill even post a few of my friends dogs and the results will be the same..... all pure pits have the same general build and just about always fall within the same size range.....every dog that Ive posted is of pure blood hence all of them being built the same... some dogs have more muscle definition but that comes from working the dogs..by nature apbt's are muscular athletic dogs not overgrown roided up freaks that get tired walking across the street

damn n00b

Pure chinaman/frisco blood

the male and female are littermate brother and sister

father

Posted Image

male

Posted Image

female

Posted Image

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

that dog is perfect! thats what I was taught an ABPT was suppose to look like, what is that? about 68 pounds of pure muscle? damn I really need to work my dog more.

pit do you work any of your dogs?

the owner of my company used to compete in Schutzhund and has shown me a few things in training rufus, do you do any of that? that looks pretty interesting to me.

the dog in the pic is about 55lbs :blink:

I run my dogs at least 4 days a week and I let them run around my property everyday.... I also let them hit the spring pole a couple times a week.

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

wow @ 55 pounds, sometimes looks can be decieving, I was hoping rufus wouldnt get as heavy as he is right now he is just about 75 pounds.

your dogs are fuckin beautiful bro, if I ever decide to purchase another Im comming to you for guideance(sp)

Posted

My granddad had a half chocolate lab half APBT. The body was pure lab but the head was a clear 50/50 amalgamation of both. Damned thing looked like a cross eyed asian person, no lie; it was both freaky as hell and funny as hell. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Posted

Posted Image

My baby. Best pic I have right now. She's at a freinds for the time being. I'll get a better one when I get a chance. She's seal brown and beautiful. Her name is Emma and she's turning three this month. This pic is about a year old. She's right around 65-70 lbs and is still getting a little stouter every day! Oh and I didn't get her ears cropped.

doalogo-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...