A position is available with us at WoofersEtc.com in our main Los Angeles, CA facility. We're looking for an individual who is very knowledgeable about car audio products and models (this position has less to do with installation knowledge). As with all of our current staff, a passion for our industry is a must, along with a commitment to integrity and customer service.

Day to day responsibilities will revolve around writing detailed product descriptions and creating online listings with thorough and accurate specifications. In addition to working alongside professional photographers, the candidate will also be meeting with manufacturers, sales reps, engineers and industry leaders for training and education on current, new and future products. Additional requirements are a basic knowledge of HTML, and a strong command of the English language with an emphasis on creative writing.

This is a full time position, with room for future growth within the company. Office staff enjoy a fun, upbeat work environment with a young fast-paced tempo.

If you're interested, or for more information, please email your resume to [email protected]

no links to other websites allowed in sig. Thanks.

I sent an email and it came back with a failure notice, something about that address doesn't exist or so.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

^

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I sent an email and it came back with a failure notice, something about that address doesn't exist or so.

Hello,

Sorry you are having trouble. The email address works to our knowledge. Please try emailing your resume again or send us a private message with your resume information. Thank you!

no links to other websites allowed in sig. Thanks.

Damn wish I lived in Cali sounds like a good gig

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Pm sent.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Archived