Blake Farrar Posted September 29, 2013 Author Report Posted September 29, 2013 well i twisted the breaker like that guy said and i just road around for like 30mins+ and i think it cut off once but its hard to tell it was so quick. so for the most part its fixed lets see how long it last.
Blake Farrar Posted September 29, 2013 Author Report Posted September 29, 2013 so if the problem keeps on happing what should i do get a new cross over?
Blake Farrar Posted September 29, 2013 Author Report Posted September 29, 2013 but how would that sound compared to with the crossover?
Krakin Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 That sounds risky, especially if you don't know what you are doing. Don't want a blown tweeter. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Blake Farrar Posted September 29, 2013 Author Report Posted September 29, 2013 hopefully twisting that breaker solved the problem so i dont have to deal with this bs
P4killer_ Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 I mean all in all I love my set. Once i got it tuned right. Midbass is good, tweets are loud especially since I run em off a small amp. Id contact sundown and rma them before I went into tweeking the xover Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.