vw passat Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 hi smd forum I need some suggestion from your great experience. is this specs are good for a daily driver? I have an amp on this subwoofer 1500w and the sub have 1000w. tx guys
Tecomah Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 What model sub is it? 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
vw passat Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 this forum is very helpful tx smd. I post a topic and no suggestion's. great
finkster Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 The answer is yes. Not much else to say here. Build it and see how it turns out. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
n8ball2013 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 You do realize you have very poor english and what you sre asking is not clear right? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
vw passat Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 I don't want to make it wrong that's why I need help because on this forum there is many people that have great experience. so it's good for daily?
vw passat Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 yeaahh I know sorry for my english
n8ball2013 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Aspl dynamics is not big in the united states so many of us are not familiar with what they like or even the model number. It makes it hard for us to say yes its good or no its not when we dont know the gear. Its not thst people dont wsnt to help its just not easy to help when we dont know much about the woofers THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.