Sonic Electronix

see these alot but when i try to google i get a bunch of stuff that is not what im looking for. how do i get some of these 2-1 1/0 adapters and how are there prices

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Toolmakermetalworks.com well worth the money.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

^^^ We got ninja'd....

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

imo those prices are dirt cheap for what they are i was expecting to see them for like 50 ea. deff gonna pick some up.

silly question but whats the main benefit of these just allows amps to puill current easyer or? like if i got a pair of copper 1/0-4g reducer for my ap1500 would i notice a difference

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Good luck getting ahold of him. P.m. twice on Facebook, emailed, p.m on another forum, and posted on his wall twice with only one response which was 3 weeks later and again no response from him again after that.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Good luck getting ahold of him. P.m. twice on Facebook, emailed, p.m on another forum, and posted on his wall twice with only one response which was 3 weeks later and again no response from him again after that.

His website indicates hes on vacation currently. Not sure if that's why, but it is worth noting

Archived