Sundown Audio

apcl-30001d audiopipe amp? wtf

bassman619

These amps actually do rated power. BigDWiz actually tested the APCL1500.1D on the AD-1 and with a dynamic run, it pulled 2K RMS. I can also honestly compare the APCL-1800.1D to the Hifonics line of amps and the AP comes out on top. Despite the difference being a Gladiator GLX-1400.1D but there's far more than an 400 watt difference in increased volume. ALso the 1800's do run with 0 gauge.

I'm pretty content on the APCL1800's. now the 3K's, which this thread is about, is two 1500's internally strapped as mentioned. Just stick to a 2 ohm load on it. IT will handle it'sown, bu I'd get some dual 0 gauge adapters for it.

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

These amps actually do rated power. BigDWiz actually tested the APCL1500.1D on the AD-1 and with a dynamic run, it pulled 2K RMS. I can also honestly compare the APCL-1800.1D to the Hifonics line of amps and the AP comes out on top. Despite the difference being a Gladiator GLX-1400.1D but there's far more than an 400 watt difference in increased volume. ALso the 1800's do run with 0 gauge.

I'm pretty content on the APCL1800's. now the 3K's, which this thread is about, is two 1500's internally strapped as mentioned. Just stick to a 2 ohm load on it. IT will handle it'sown, bu I'd get some dual 0 gauge adapters for it.

dual 0 gauge adapters for a 2k amp LOL.

edit: i'd never recommend anyone audiopipe stuff. who cares if the amps do a little over rated with 1/0th of a second tone bursts? doubt they'll last.

Yeah ok. These amps are trash. Tell me what it did on a certified run again?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The amp is ok just kep the volts up on it I ran the apcl 1800 for about 7 months with know problem, if you can save up the money and get the apk3500.

That's the big boy I did and man its a beast I run it at .7 daily with know problem but I got 300 amp alt and two batteries.

Just for the record my Audiopoop 1800.1 went up in smoke after 2 months of playing time. No way in fuck it did rated. Oh and they don't like .5 ohms lol

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Just for the record my Audiopoop 1800.1 went up in smoke after 2 months of playing time. No way in fuck it did rated. Oh and they don't like .5 ohms lol

If ur running an amp at .5 ohms and its not stable at .5 ohms I can see why it would burn..well..I just fried my t2 sub..it has warranty though so I guess im comin up off some shipping costs soon..better than droppin another 400 on a sub or 2

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

If ur running an amp at .5 ohms and its not stable at .5 ohms I can see why it would burn..well..I just fried my t2 sub..it has warranty though so I guess im comin up off some shipping costs soon..better than droppin another 400 on a sub or 2

my crackpipe 1500 lasted like four months a 1 ohm.

Lol can somebody say zombie thread? Hahah..I posted this 6 months ago because I had a friend that said he saw the apcl amps and thought they were good..but what I figure is that any amp that costs 300 bucks and claims it puts out 3000w rms is total bullshit....I figure you might be able to find a solid 1000 or 1500w rms for that price now a days but not 3000w at least not rms ...

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

• 2 weeks later...

well. i have my ap3kd. not apcl-3000d, but the ap-3000d. wired to 2 opti1233d at around 1 ohm. use to run them at 4. i notice they are making my subs start to smell @ 1 ohm.

i have had this AP3k for over a year and i just sent back a opti6kd that sounded a little louder if any. than the ap3k @ 1 ohm

(something with the rca input messed up on the opti6k)

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

I could add audiopipe to the filter and would show up as *************

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived